A new article has been posted to the TAM Retail blog by Kathy Almaguer:
Question: Why should I create TAM Shipping Costs for eTAM?
Answer: eTAM is an online store integrated with your brick and mortar store to create online orders. TAM Shipping Costs are a flat rate cost for shipping used on eTAM and based on the total of that online transaction.
If you are licensed for eTAM, you can assign them in TAM Office in Shipping Costs. To verify that you are licensed for eTAM, open TAM Office:
- Click on System Utilities.
- In the System Utilities menu select Setup.
- The TAM Setup window will be displayed. You will look in the Licensed Option Frame to see if you are licensed for eTAM.
To proceed with setting up TAM Shipping, please follow the steps below:
- Open TAM Office.
- Select System Utilities and the System Utilities menu will be displayed.
- Click on Shipping Cost and the Shipping Cost window will be displayed.
- In the US Shipping drop down combo box, select your method of shipping.
- In the Canada Shipping drop down combo box, select your shipping method.
- In the Remote Shipping drop down combo box, select your shipping method.
- Click on the New button and a row for the shipping cost will be displayed in the Define Shipping Costs based on Merchandise Sales Total frame.
- Enter in the ToAmount.
- Enter the shipping costs for all the shipping methods that apply.
- Repeat steps 7 through 9 for every additional Shipping Cost.
- Click Update.
If you have any further questions about this FAQ Friday article or other questions regarding your TAM software, please give us a call at 866-435-7826, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.