A new article has been posted on the TAM Retail blog by Grisel de la Torre:
Question: How can I remove the option to Prompt for Purchase Order or Prompt for Invoice when I press End to a House Charge Sale?
Answer: The options exist in TAM Office. To disable these options follow the steps below.
- Log into TAM Office. The Assistant Manager window will be displayed.
- Click on System Utilities and then select Setup. The TAM Setup window will be displayed.
- If you are licensed for Accounts Receivable, it will be displayed in the Licensed Options Menu.
- Highlight Accounts Receivable and click on the Properties button. The Accounts Receivable window will be displayed
- Uncheck the Prompt For Purchase Order checkbox.
- Uncheck the Prompt for Invoice Print checkbox.
- Click OK. You will return back to TAM Setup Window.
- Click Close. You will return back to the The Assistant Manager Window.
If you have any questions regarding this article or about your TAM software, please give us a call at 866-435-7826, or email us at email@example.com.