A new article has been posted to the TAM Retail blog by Grisel de la Torre:
Question: My TAM User Account is disabled; how do I re-enable it? Answer: In TAM Office take the following steps:
1. Click on System Utilities.
2. Select Users.
3. The User Application will be displayed.
4. Double click on the User in question.
5. This will activate the User in User Information.
6. Uncheck the Disabled checkbox.
7. Click on the Rest Password button.
8. A temporary password will be displayed in the Temporary Assigned box.
9. Click Ok.
10. This will bring you back to the User Information.
11. Click Update.
12. Have the user in question log in.
13. This will allow the User to log in with the temporary password and force the User to create a new password.
If you have any questions regarding this article or about your TAM software, please give us a call at 866-435-7826, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.