A new article has been posted on the TAM Retail blog by Stephanie Lode:
TAM Retail announces support for new signature capture and pin pad devices from Ingenico in The Assistant Manager™ (TAM) .NET V11. TAM now supports both the Ingenico model ISC250 and ISC350. Let’s review the key features of the ISC350:
- Recessed keypad provides protection against shoulder surfing
- Bright colorful 5.7” display, enhancing the customer experience
- MSR guide lights help the customer effortlessly through the transaction
- Improved durability from previous models, with space saving design
- User friendly including a high quality backlit keypad with raised markings
- Optional stand with adhesive pads improving customer accessibility
Trade-in an Ingenico i6780 and Save! Trade in your Ingenico model i6780 (with power supply) toward the purchase of a new Ingenico ISC350 and save $150.00. This offer is valid for purchases made before March 31st, 2013.
Important! Ingenico has announced end of life for the model i6780. This model will be no longer supported in TAM .NET V11. Those of you using the i6780 should contact your account representative for further details.
Though we have primarily discussed the Ingenico ISC350, TAM also supports the Ingenico ISC250. This model is also supported by TAM .NET V11 and has some similar features in a smaller size and lower price configuration. For more information on either model or the i6780 trade-in program, please contact us at email@example.com today.